أهلا وسهلا بك إلى فكك مني Fokak Meny.
  • تسجيل الدخول:

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

اللهم اعطنا القوة لندرك أن الخائفين لا يصنعون الحرية ، و الضعفاء لا يخلقون الكرامة ، و المترددين لن تقوى أيديهم المرتعشة على البناء

- الإهدائات >> فراشة الاسلام الي فكك منى : المنتدى وحشنى اوووووووووووووووووووى رغم الفضاء والتصحر ده كوكى الي مصطفى شومان : انت فين يا ابنى انت انا جيييييييييييييت ده لو انت فاكرنى اصلا؟؟؟؟ فراشة الاسلام الي اعضاء منتدى فكك منى : كل سنة وانتوا طيبين وعيد سعيد عليكوا Mannora الي اصحااااااااااااب زمااان : مس يووووووووووووووو فينيام زمان كنا بنذاكر ع فكك ونطبق يوميا يخرب بيت الفيس بقى مجهول الي fokakmeny_down : منتدى ثقيل دم موووو حلووو أستغفر الله العظيم لولا الي كل المنتدى : وحشتونى وحشتونى وحشتونى وكل سنة وانتم طيبين وبخير همسة الي فكك منى : وحشتنى يا منتدايا الغالى , سلامى لكل الناس اللى موجوده وبالأخص صحابى ,فكك منى 2007 و 2008 كان بيتنا وجنتنا. فراشة الاسلام الي كل اعضاء فكك منى : اووووووووووف الدراسة تانى مش هخلص انا شكلى باااااااااااااااى باااااااااااى فكك منى فراشة الاسلام الي كل كل اعضاء منتدى فكك منى : احلفكوا بأيه فوووووووقوا شوية .......حرام عليكم المنتدى عفن من كتر الركنة الشبح الي كل اعضاء فكك منى : لقد عاد شبح المنتدى من اراد منك شئ فليطلبة منى

معلومات الموضوع

اناقة الرجال

رابط الموضوع لارساله الى اصدقائك
https://fokakmeny.fokak.us/showthread.php?t=44468

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: اناقة الرجال

عضو شرفي
    الصورة الرمزية حكايه

رقم العضوية : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 1970
    المشاركات : 11.635
    شكراً : 0
    تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
    الجنس : male
    العمر : 41
    بيانات الاتصال :
    تابعني :
    الحالة : حكايه غير متواجد حالياً
    تقييم المستوى : 66
    Array

اناقة الرجال

عضو شرفي
    الصورة الرمزية كوكى

رقم العضوية : 5786
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2009
    المشاركات : 2.274
    مزاجي : Brooding
    الجنس : ذكر
    العمر : 43
    بيانات الاتصال :
    تابعني :
    الحالة : كوكى غير متواجد حالياً
    تقييم المستوى : 17
    Array

افتراضي

جمييييييييييييل يا ولا
    كل الحاجات دى تليق على احمد حبيبى

عضو شرفي
    الصورة الرمزية ابرام

رقم العضوية : 6197
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2009
    المشاركات : 1.268
    بيانات الاتصال :
    تابعني :
    الحالة : ابرام غير متواجد حالياً
    تقييم المستوى : 16
    Array

افتراضي

جميل طبعااااا

عضو شرفي
    الصورة الرمزية GeLoOo

رقم العضوية : 13321
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jul 2010
    المشاركات : 8.596
    مزاجي : Angelic
    تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
    الدولة : مـــــصـــــر
    العمر : 33
    بيانات الاتصال :
    تابعني :
    الحالة : GeLoOo غير متواجد حالياً
    تقييم المستوى : 22
    Array

افتراضي

:مر:

NEW FMM
    الصورة الرمزية asdasdzwqn

رقم العضوية : 43965
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2012
    المشاركات : 2
    الدولة : Canada
    الجنس : راجل
    بيانات الاتصال :
    تابعني : أضفنى الى الفيس بوك قم بزيارتى على اليوتيوب تابعنى على تويتر
    الحالة : asdasdzwqn غير متواجد حالياً
    تقييم المستوى : 0
    Array

افتراضي Finishing the Race - The Butterfly Effect

3 years ago I made a selection to obtain fit. Even so, we all know keeping the weight off will be the hardest a part of any long-term fitness plan. Sooner or later, a plateau occurs and so to offset my slump I elevated my cardio by operating. This not simply broke my plateau it helped me to discover that a bit imagination can go a lengthy way. Let me 1st mention that we draw motivation from many sources. Quite usually it's a person, a thought, a song or possibly a story that may possibly motivate us. For me it was a children's story about a butterfly. Nike sponsored a run in New York referred to as the Nike 1 Hit Wonder Run. This can be where leading Musical Bands, with No. 1 hits, would play their number one particular hit at each mile along the five mile course in NY's Central Park. That year, Joan Jett made a unique look. I remember my final glance at the auto thermometer ahead of acquiring out of the auto - 102 degrees. I was wearing the ticket to get in to the race - a mandatory Nike dry fit, vibrant red, jersey with my number printed on it. 10,000 other entrants did the exact same. No shirt, no entry - that was the rule. Driving up Madison Avenue to seek out a parking spot I took notice of all of the red shirts walking, and biking uptown to 97th and 5th avenue, however it was nothing in volume compared to the sea of red shirts that had been in Central park and in the starting line. It close to race time and also the temperature was dipping to 91 degrees. Secretly, I usually get nervous before a race simply because I have this fear of not generating it. Why? I've no clue. It is weird. But as I'm waiting for the race to start and include my own self doubt, I overhear folks talking regarding the hills and how massive they had been. Of course this fed my own self-defeating thoughts about operating in such hot conditions. Then all of a sudden, I was intimidated by Central Park. Could I do it? Would I make very good time? What am I doing here? I only had to appear around to view that all of the other red shirts and me had been undertaking this run with each other. There had been in no much better or worse shape than I. If they could do it so would I. The countdown began. The micro chip on my shoe would count my time from the moment I left the commence line. I set off slowly, listening to all the people about me chattering with excitement. I had classic disco music playing on my iPod. I was jamming. Along the first turn, I saw a familiar face - a buddy, a member from the press, off for the side the road, she wasn't operating but I named out to her and blew her a kiss and gave a hearty wave. This was a great start off - an excellent sign! I really feel pretty good! Then I hit the very first hill...this was the supposed "killer hill" that I'd been hearing about in the start line? It was a bit steep, otherwise no problem. A confidence builder. 1 mile done - four to go! Then my iPod froze. Damn! I began fiddling with it and lost about 3 minutes trying to reset it. The 9 minute mile folks passed me, the 9.five minute mile folks passed me and I required to have operating! No way had been the ten minute mile folks going to pass me. No Way! Ugh. I'd have to run without it, I was losing an excessive amount of time. The second mile had a couple of small hills and I was feeling the lactic acid buildup in my legs. My mouth was super dry, I necessary water. I slowed up once again to grab a cup from the water station, downed it, and soldiered along. Man, oh man, was it hot and I missing my iPod, Bigtime! I checked it once again, still not operating.. Some girl behind me was yacking concerning the guy who blew her off the night just before, another was talking about how she really should have taken up track when she was younger but did not know much better, and an additional was speaking about her marathon education....UGhhhhhh, I necessary to silence the voices. I took my iPod and fiddled with it once again but no use. I was losing time. Virtually half way there - three much more miles to go! It will be fine. I would just have to think about something apart from what I was undertaking. I took notice of the trees. It was shady for many from the run, however the third mile hill was a killer. Not since it was so big, actually it was a mere incline, but my legs had been feeling heavier. I passed yet another water station grabbed a cup of water along with a Gatorade and gulped it down. Suddenly the red shirts were becoming quieter. In between the third and the fourth mile my legs kicked in. Ah, ultimately! I necessary think of a thing apart from the heat! Then I saw a girl collapsed on the side of the road from heat exhaustion. There was an general hush throughout the park. This was by far the coolest moment from the race. The only factor I could see was a flood of bright red shirts bobbing up and down within the distance ahead and all I could hear was the continuous beat of feet hitting the asphalt. That rhythm would have to carry me via for the finish line simply because I required a beat badly. I listened to my own labored breath and focused on the addition my personal breathing - what I named the "rhythmic running band". Individuals darn self-defeating came back telling me I wasn't going to produce it... "Think of some thing else." I thought. Right away, I flashed back to a story I knew about two caterpillars who discussed turning into butterflies. One resisted the adjust. The other friends got by means of the alter. Once a butterfly she came back to motivate the weak and feeble caterpillar She did this with four words You Gotta Have WANNA. As I hit the asphalt in 99.9 degree heat, with 10,000 other men and women in Central park, I muttered the phrase "You gotta have Wanna!" "I WANNA finish this race", I answered to to myself. A heat delusion kicked in and I began to daydream that all of those people, knew what I was thinking. I imagined that suddenly they would open their arms and flapped them gracefully as if they had been gorgeous red butterflies, showing me their solidarity. I smiled, like a drunk. Yes, I imagined all of those New Yorkers, all ten,000 of them, to get a few short seconds to be running down hill with me, flapping their arms like butterflies, realizing that they all have that 1 specific point: WANNA! and proper then I knew we would all finish this race. We got just a little closer for the finish when I snapped out of it. I was coming around for the fifth mile when I heard an individual breathlessly say "we're nearly there." By now I am both soaked and exhilarated. I appear up and see I am at 90th Street and I've only got to acquire to 97th and 5th Avenue.....whew! We are practically there! The silence was broken, the crowd livened up again and there it was that gorgeous word that ended the race for all of the red shirts in Central Park: FINISH! "Whatever it takes", I thought as I recalled my motivation with a smile "Whatever it takes!"

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

الأعضاء الذين قرأوا هذا الموضوع : 0

الإجراءات : (من قرأ ؟)

لم يشاهد الموضوع أي عضو حتى الأن.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.